I haven't been doing very well at updating this blog. It looks like it has been over a month since I've posted, and pictures are two months behind! Well, a couple of weeks ago my Grandfather passed away. Shawn and I took some time from work, loaded up the car, and the three of us drove about 550 miles for the funeral. I was a bit too distracted to update.
Grandpa Tony was actually my father's stepfather. He and my Grandma Jo married when I was very small. My brother and I used to stay with the two of them for several weeks every summer. I have many wonderful memories of those times. A couple of years ago, Shawn and I drove to their house for a great weekend. Shawn and Tony talked e-Bay for hours. (As my Uncle Lawrence said at the funeral, Tony could probably sell the corner of the church podium on e-Bay within a few hours.) Tony was a wonderful man, and I will miss him.
William is 9 months old Today!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment