10.17.09
Here are pictures of the luncheon the church provided for us after Grandpa Tony's service. The first picture is my Uncle Alex with my step-Uncle Craig. I have not seen most of these guys for several years, so we treated it as a sort of memorial slash reunion. We told funny stories about Tony and looked at pictures of him hunting and fishing and taking his hunting dogs out and about.
Here is Tynan trying to feed my Aunt Fiona while her daughter Katrina watches. He didn't act like he was very hungry at all, little stinker!
Here is my Uncle Lawrence with Nikki and Fiona's other daughter Kateri.
Here is Lawrence again with my other Uncle Alex.
And here Nikki and I are posing with Fiona at my Grandma Jo's house. (I changed into jeans right before this picture and a T-shirt right after. . . I don't dress up very much.)
It was nice to see everyone again. I definitely missed Tony. I wish Tynan had been able to meet him.
No comments:
Post a Comment