Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Party


10.23.09

My coworker Liz had a bunch of people and their kids over for a Halloween potluck. I made mini cheesecakes mixed with blackberries so they would look kind of bloody and Halloween-y. There were only two left when Tynan and I were leaving, so they must have gone over well. Here is Tynan playing with some of the glowsticks. He thought they were pretty darn cool.


Tynan was in his spider costume (which he kept tearing off) and I was a witch. I had black and white stripped stockings on like the Wicked Witch of the West. I had a hat too, but they were out of the regular hats so mine had silly looking feathers around the brim. I didn't wear it very often. Tynan was pretty enthralled with all of the other children there. He also had a great time spinning the tire of the bicycle hanging up in Liz's garage. He loves wheels! Crazy kid!

No comments: