5.21.10
Not long after Tynan's blue crayon period, he discovered a different painting medium. Apparently kids don't think that it stinks at this age. And it spreads so easily. He decided to spread it over his hands. And the crib. And the rain forest soother. And the blankets. And the book he insisted on bringing to bed for his nap. (Oh boy, the joys of parenthood!) Anyway, long story short, one of Tynan's favorite books got ruined during this whole thing, so we headed off to the book store to see if we could find another copy.
I couldn't find the same book, but I ended up buying Tynan six books. Four of them are Bright Baby books and he loves them! I wish I had found them sooner!
The four Bright Baby books come in a box set and they are Colors, Animals, First Words, and Trucks. Trucks is his favorite! He calls every truck in it "car." Such a cutie.
No comments:
Post a Comment