4.18.10
Grandma Doreen and Grandpa Bob came for a weekend visit. The weather was really nice and we decided to go to the zoo. Here is Tynan helping Grandma put on sunscreen on the drive over.
Here is Tynan being too timid to feed the goats. Silly boy! I could tell when he saw the animals. He thinks anything with four legs is a dog, and he will bark. He also says "doggie" but it kind of sounds like "daddy."
Tynan probably had the most fun on the slide. He came out like this, laughing. He jumped up and ran to the stairs to do it again!
This picture is kind of sweet. I wish the digital camera didn't have such a delay though. It would have been better with different timing. (They are each raising a leg. Kind of reminiscent of a row of urinals in a public bathroom!)
1 comment:
I love the zoo. It is so fun to watch kid interact with the animals. Jed my boy is shy with them all. But Evan the middle child loves any kind of animal!!
Post a Comment