Monday, January 25, 2010

Fingerpaints? Well, food, actually!


1.23.10
I have not been very good at updating lately. Work blocked my blog. When I tried to bring it up, it said, "This website cannot be displayed because it contains material that may be inappropriate." Yeah. Pictures of my son are inappropriate for work. WTF?
Well, anyway, here is munchkin fingerpainting with his dinner. It's amazing he hasn't wasted away to skin and bones by now cause he won't eat anymore. It's not food we're giving him, it's toys! And part of that food is sprayed all over the freshly painted wall! Yay!

Tynan was ready to get out, so he kept signing "All Done." He was also trying to say it, but it sounded more like he was saying "Alda." I tried to catch it on video, but he wasn't cooperating very well.

And here Tynan was showing off some of his anatomy knowledge. :-)

1 comment:

whitworth.crew said...

Amanda!! You have one cute boy there, he is getting so big. I love the videos!! They are so fun to watch. My little girl doesn't even know him but she does love babies and has been watching them all morning.