Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Christmas Photo


12.19.09

I have a new sympathy for people who work in portrait studios. I have a hard enough time x-raying children, and I get to use immobilization devices!

Well, I bought a cute little dressy outfit from Wal-Mart (where we spend probably 3/4ths of our money) and finally got around to putting it on Tynan so I could take some Christmas pictures. The outfit turned out to be a tad small (though you can't really tell in the pictures). I thought to myself, well he's only going to wear it for 5 or 10 minutes; I'll just return it tomorrow.


30 minutes and some spilled orange juice later, the outfit is ours to keep forever (unless I want to be dishonest at Christmas, which isn't really sitting right) and these are some of the wonderful photos we were able to obtain.


Shawn got this picture on our last attempt. After some uploading, editing, and attempted ordering on several different photo websites (arrrgh!), we are finally set to pick up copies of this and 2 other pictures at our local pharmacy. Now I'm just crossing my fingers that the prints will look okay! (Hey, here's an idea: why don't we get professional photos taken? Yeah, that's on my 17-month-old To-Do List. . .)

No comments: