7.12.09
After the haircut, Shawn and I took Tynan over to visit with Rich and Sue. Rich and Sue's son just got married the day before. Many people in town for the wedding brought their dogs, so there were several canines running all over the place for Tynan to chase after. Maybe we should look into getting a dog of our own. . .
Rich checking out Tynan's birthday shoes and super awesome guitar shirt.
Later, we went up to Grandma Wendy's house again. She found a walker at a yard sale for Tynan to use because he still falls so often and we didn't want him to hurt himself on the patio. He loved it! He was going around and around in circles and knocking over chairs. Here he is trying to catch some bubbles. I need to add a bubble machine to the list of things I'd like to get.
No comments:
Post a Comment