Tuesday, April 14, 2009

9 Month Birthday!


4.10.09

Holy cow! Tynan has been out now for longer than he was in! I can't believe it! I can't stop using exclamation points! For his 9 month picture I dressed him in a totally rockin' outfit. You can't see the guitar on his shirt very well in this picture, though, darn it!


So I put this picture on here too. :-) Christy told me that Shopko had an outfit that perfectly matched Tynan's super sweet guitar shoes. She was right! They only had it in 12 months or larger though, so it has been hanging in the closet, waiting for Tynan to grow a bit more and for good short sleeve weather. I got it out for his 75% year birthday, and it is definitely cute!



The outfit might still be a little large, though. (He crawled out of the pants!)

This past month, Tynan has improved his walrus crawling, tried meat (he hates turkey!), taken his first ride down a slide and his first trip to the zoo, learned how to spit out food he doesn't like (boy has that been fun, lemme tell ya!), explored every room of the house, said "Ah-ma," which I'm sure is "mama" and all that other babble up till now has just been gibberish (wink wink!), started to pull up, started to stand while holding on to things, tried finger foods (not really a success), tried juice (also not much of a success), bitten Mommy in many places and even caused a toothmark bruise, grown out of almost every outfit he has, lost at least a dozen socks, drooled over every corner of the house, and finally figured out that baths are fun. He also has been giving me real hugs. It just melts my heart! Sweet little guitar angel boy!

No comments: