11.2.08
I keep waking up at night and can't get back to sleep until after checking on Tynan. So I woke up after sleeping four hours and went to check on Tynan early this morning and this is what I found! He was on his tummy with his right arm pinned underneath him and his little neck twisted as far as it could go to the right, with his nose pressed up against the mattress. So not only did he look totally uncomfortable, he was also not sleeping on his back. And his nose was pressed up against the mattress!! I tried to put him back on his back. . . He is a stubborn little guy. So then I couldn't get back to sleep. He slept an almost seven hour stretch last night and I slept only four. If I won the lottery or something, I'd pay someone to watch Ty sleep so that I could finally get some sleep myself. Only I'd probably get up to make sure the person was still awake and actually watching Tynan. . .
Tynan's pediatrician's nurse said I should just have another baby. I guess parents are more relaxed the second time around? I've heard some say that they put Baby #2 down lovingly in the crib, then shut the door and don't come back till morning. I would probably just worry twice as much!
1 comment:
I agree with your pediatrician's nurse. Baby #2 is much easier, but I will admit, I do NOT shut the door and come back in the morning. I too worry when they are sleeping, but I am sleeping much better with Tian than I did with Trey. Look at us an all of our boys names that start with "T"!
Post a Comment